2012年1月15日 星期日

A Letter to my soul love

my dear love

it's been so long since you're away
with time you left me to find what
was missing in between our lives

how would I ever know, I'll find myself alone
and facing your daemons as well as mine

for many nights I was wishing the words
but could not find

however, somewhere in my mind
I hear love's haunting lullaby
the words come alive
it sings of a time we once knew
a time when all we could breathe each other
but seasons never remain the perfect shade
our love is not the same
so we must
CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE...

it's been so long
my love

NOW my heart knows what it's like

please come back
my dear

with your LOVE
and UNDERSTANDING
make me whole again
 
come back
my dear love

for my LOVE
and UNDERSTANDING
to make you whole

come back
let's LOVE & BE LOVE

it's time for a new we
to set this great moment
& serve the mother earth
                                                                
                                                                                     love MURRA